Do you have experience in a customer service role? Are you fluent in English and Italian? Do you enjoy dynamic international environment? If so please continue reading:
I am recruiting for an international software company providing intellectual property services and solutions with over 1500 employees worldwide, who is looking for an experienced Client Service Advisor to support their international clients from their Munich office.
Client Service Advisor (m/f) with French
- First point of contact for customer queries & information exchange
- Management & processing of customer enquiries to ensure customer satisfaction
- Improvement of firm processes
- Maintenance of already existing client relationships
- Integration of new clients
- Actively participate in identifying and resolving any issues
- Research and update customer records
- Some experience in customer service, client service, or a similar position.
- Fluent in French & English (written and spoken), with good German.
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently
- IT affinity
- Attractive salary
- Dynamic and proactive team
- Enormously growing, stable and global company
- Lively work environment
- Excellent development opportunities
- Support in showing own initiative
Interested? If you meet these criteria then please send your full application via email to Manuela Ziegleder at email@example.com
I look forward to hearing from you!
All applicants must have valid documentation to work in Germany.
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe’s largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.de
Our client is a rapidly expanding international start up in the traffic industry. They work on improving intelligent and convenient city life by developing a worldwide shared short distance traffic service platform.
They are currently launching in many European capitals and are seeking their first Project Manager to be based in either Brussels or Antwerp to develop the Belgian and Luxembourg markets. Candidates must have previous experience working in Marketing Operations / Project Management in a tech start up environment and have the ability to develop PR, governance issues and team growth.
You will understand the company’s core business objectives and believe in what they strive for, changing the way people live. The ideal candidate will be excited by the opportunity to work as part of a small start up and perform as an entrepreneur, taking every challenge and proactively solving it.
● Develop the company’s presence on the Belgian and Luxembourg markets
● Coach and scale a growing team of marketers and operations specialists
● Manage the market P&L
● Initiate creative local marketing strategies and user growth campaigns
● Represent the company at events with regional & international PR
● Manage regional regulatory concerns and politics
● Communicate product/process needs to HQ and ensure their delivery
● Help scale our other cities through developing and sharing best practices
● Significant experience as a Marketing Operations or General Manager within a start up environment
● Trilingual Dutch / French / English
● Strong Analytical and Datadriven mentality
● Strong and Proven Leadership
● Creative, solutions driven mindset
● Stellar networking skills and the ability to make smart partnerships happen
● Entrepreneurial spirit
Salary: up to 60K€ basic + bonus of 25-40%
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application. However, due to the high volume of CV's we receive, we are only able to respond to applicants whose profiles match our Clients’ requirements.
You are an experienced assistant or Fremdsprachensekretär /in? You are looking for an opportunity to work for a global business with offices around the world? Then this is the perfect job for you!
We are currently taking applications for the Administrative Assistant role with a leading international company based in Frankfurt, starting as soon as possible.
Administrative Assistant (m/f)
Full time - Frankfurt
YOUR TASKS AS AN ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
If you would like to become an Administrative Assistant and for further information, please send your CV and salary expectations directly with the reference GFSKTA333377 to Silke Kiessig, email@example.com .
All applicants must be eligible for, and have valid documentation to work in Germany.
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your express permission. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com
Our client, an international organisation specialised in the field of anti-money laundering, is seeking a bilingual English / French Sales Support Assistant for their Paris office.
This position will provide support to the Business Development Manager based in the Paris office. The role requires good client-facing skills as well as excellent organisational skills in order to undertake multiple tasks: updating customer database, running and formatting data and reports, answering enquiries, resolving problems, fulfilling requests, processing orders, liaising between the sales and service team (in the UK) as well as some other general back up duties from time to time.
• Produce regular reports on sales, membership, events, for reporting and cross-selling opportunities.
• Data Quality Assurance
• Provide customers with information via phone, email and by answering questions concerning products, services, and accounts
• Order processing
• Fulfill and support customer requests and orders
• Assist the Business Development Manager with client meetings
• Resolve issues by determining the cause, provide best solutions to solve the problem, and escalate unresolved problems, in partnership with the customer support team (based in London)
• Act as primary liaison between nominated sales colleagues and service team on sales support matters
• Contribute to the updating of sales support and administration policies and procedures
• Provide in person support at industry events
• Support Marketing team with French language communications, social media as well as local market collateral
• Deliver or assist with special projects as assigned by Manager
· Fluency in French and English
· Previous experience in a sales support role
· Overall understanding of the customer service and sales processes from conception to completion
· Excellent written and spoken communication skills
· Excellent organisational skills
· Excellent problem solving skills
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients’ requirements.