I am recruiting on behalf of a US based Technology leader who are expanding their European operation. With a small team already in place just outside of Frankfurt I am looking for a dynamic individual who is looking to develop their career with a fast paced, tech savy organisation. To be based in Hanau, I am recruiting a:
Lead Generation Executive - This is a brilliant first step in to Technology Sales
Your new duties and responsibilities
As a Lead Generation Executive it will be your responsibility to generate business and grow the German speaking region. Your goal will be to generate the volume of sales pipeline opportunities required in order to exceed the German speaking sales territory targets.
As the new Lead Generation Executive for this US based company your day-to-day duties will include:
• Proactively identify opportunities and contacts with new clients
• Research clients and build business cases within the organisation in order to demonstrate where the technology can be utilised
• Assist the Sales Managers to win new customers by developing warm leads
• Field live sales chats and follow up on inbound leads generated
• Pre Qualify sales opportunities and schedule meetings for field sales team
• Supporting and aiding clients on the telephone with any questions, problems or concerns
• Achieve sales targets by selling the full portfolio of products and services across Germany
• Build and maintain a pipeline of new business sales
• Consultative selling to small-, medium- and large enterprise clients
The Lead Generation Executive should be a sales driven individual who is looking for a dynamic and innovative working environment where you can really learn from great Sales people. It is vital that you easily connect to new people over the phone.
The ideal candidate should also have the following
• Prior experience in a lead generation or client services
• Inside sales or telesales experience is great, but you are also looking for an environment where you can learn
• Experience and/ or knowledge in IT/ Software is ideal but not essential, the desire for a career in Technology Sales is essential
• Experience in a commercial B2B environment is an advantage
• Excellent customer relations, verbal and written communications skills
• Fluent German and good English skills
Our client is offering you a diverse and challenging role in a dynamic and fast growing company. The salary offered is performance based and varies depending on your prior experience. This company is known for paying over market rates. You are fully rewarded for success. I would be happy to discuss this further with you upon receipt of your CV.
Interested? If you meet these criteria then please send your cv via email to Emma Brady at email@example.com.
I look forward to hearing from you
My client, an international Asian Bank is currently looking for an Administrator to join their office in Berlin ! If you thrive on working in a truly international organisation where you can use your English and Chinese on a daily basis then this could be the perfect position for you!
You will support and advise customers and be part of an international team. Your daily responsibilities will involve the following:
· HR and general administration
· Support the acquisition and assistance of external customers
· Telephone contact and correspondence in different languages
· Redirecting of information to responsible representative
· Administrative planning, coordination and management and organisation of national and international meeting
· Mail room organisation
I am looking for a Professional who would like to grow within an international establishment. It is most important that you have a confident and proactive approach.
Other requirements include:
· German mother tongue level, English fluent , Chinese absolutely desired
· Alternatively, Chinese mother tongue level, German and English fluent
· Experience in Office Management , Administration, “Sachbearbeiter”
· Fast learner, proactive personality and highly motivated
· Excellent MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, PP, Excel)
· A commercial education or a degree level qualification ( such as Bankkauffmann/~frau, Versicherungskaufmann/ ~frau, Kaufmann/ Kauffrau) or a University degree ( Sinologie, BWL, etc.) is desired
· Friendly, competent and confident personality, as well as being highly service oriented, flexible and stress resistant.
· Target and deadline driven, as well as pride in your work
· To take the initial or next step in your career in this truly international organisation
· The chance to use your languages daily
· Possibility to grow within the company
· Amazing career prospects
· Competitive salary package
If you would like to apply for the above role then please send your application documents (CV in English) to Silke Kiessig via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference number GFSK333113 in your cover sheet.
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your express permission. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.de