Technology Innovator trusted by organizations globally to protect their critical information are further strengthening their team here in Germany. They are currently seeking a Regional Sales Manager who will further develop market share in their region. Based from your home office you will be tasked with building your region from in the Southern part of Germany
Are you a real Sales Hunter? Do you have experience in selling products or services? Do you want to be a part of a fast growing company? Do you speak German and English fluently?
On behalf of a manufacturing company, we are looking for a:
Sales Manager (M/F)
(close to Stuttgart/Mannheim/Heilbronn/Karlsruhe)
· You will be converting incoming leads from marketing into prospects
· You will be pitching for clients that you have successfully prospected
· You will be acquiring new customers by cold calling and networking on various events and exhibitions
· You will be building and maintaining client relationships
· You will be upselling and cross selling products
· You will be responsible for contract negotiations and closing of deals
· Previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
· Great networker across all mediums, face to face, telephone and social media
· Strong self-motivator who is able to work on own for long periods
· Excellent German, fluent English
· Excellent communicator, presenter and keen interpersonal skills
· Very competitive salary
· Home office
· Start up feeling in the German branch but financially strong mother company
If you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity then please forward your CV in Word format to Aleksandra Zlotkowska (firstname.lastname@example.org)
All applicants must have valid documentation to work in Germany.
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe’s largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Client’s requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.de
I am working on behalf of a world leader in design and manufacture of system and bearing protection products. They are currently looking for a Regional Sales Manager to further develop business in the Nordrhein-Westfalen and Northern Germany region.
Ideally you will have a background in engineering and have a solid sales track record. You will take over an established territory and will be responsible for making sales calls and providing commercial and technical service to a variety of clients including MRO Customers and Distribution channels as well as OEM’s
• Identify and target markets with your region
• Develop relationships with both existing and new business
• Conduct training and educational programs for sales channel & customer base.
• Rolling out new advanced products among existing client base
• Provide customer service. This will include assistance with installations.
• Liaise with inside sales in appropriate region.
As a Regional Sales Manager, you should have experience in this niche field and be proactive in maintaining and building sales relationships in the region.
• Previous experience of selling mechanical components to MRO and OEM Customers
• Ideally Mechanical Engineering Degree and preferably a background in rotating machinery
• Experience with Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) selling models
• Fluent German and English
• The ability to travel
This is a well established company with a strong existing client base. You will benefit by having a direct entry into a market leader..
Interested? Please send your cv to Emma Brady at email@example.com. I look forward to hearing from you!
All applicants must be eligible for, and have valid documentation to work in Germany.
This company is a market leading Technology provider of Sales Tracking software to the automotive industry. Having experienced huge success in the UK, this company is looking to grow and develop the German and Northern European market.