Our client is an international provider of customised educational software, content and digital services. They are active in over 40 countries and have globally more than 5.000 employees. Due to growth and to strengthen the Benelux market, they are now actively looking for a Sales Executive to be based from a home-office in Belgium or South Netherlands. You will report directly to the Regional Manager, also based in Belgium, and your region is all of Belgium and the southern parts of the Netherlands. This is a permanent role to start as soon as possible.
Sales Executive – Benelux (m/f) – Digital Solutions
Permanent Position / Home-office (Belgium or South Netherlands)
Your new duties and responsibilities
As the new Sales Executive it will be your responsibility to grow the Benelux market by generating business from both new and existing clients. Your clients are within the educational sector, i.e. Universities, academic institution, etc. As this is a field sales role, you will be travelling to visit your clients across your region, meeting them, presenting and building a relationship with them.
Your day-to-day duties will include:
• Proactively identify opportunities and contacts with new clients
• Cultivate and develop existing clients
• Monitor the progress of account development
• Supporting and aiding clients with any questions, problems or concerns they have
• Achieve sales targets by selling the full portfolio of products and services across your region
• Build and maintain a pipeline
• Be in charge of the whole sales cycle from A-Z
• Consultative selling to clients within the educational sector
• Continues market- and competitor research
The new Sales Executive should be a sales driven person. It is vital that you easily connect to new people and that you enjoy the contact. You should be confident in yourself and make your own decisions, but at the same time be a team player. Our client is looking for somebody that has a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar type of sales role.
The main language needed for this role is English. This needs to be spoken and written to a near native level. Additionally any Benelux language i.e. French, Flemish or Dutch is of advantage.
The ideal candidate should also have the following qualifications:
• Experience in a similar sales role
• A consultative sales approach
• Ideally having sold digital solutions and/ or technology
• Experience and/ or knowledge of the educational sector is of advantage, but not a must
• Excellent customer relations, verbal and written communications skills
• Great MS-Office skills
• Fluent English skills are a must
• Additional knowledge of French, Dutch or Flemish are of advantage
• Willingness to travel 60-80%
Our client is offering you a diverse and challenging role in a dynamic and fast growing market. The salary offered is performance based and varies depending on your prior experience. You will receive everything you need in order to set up a home-office and of course also a company car or car allowance. I would be happy to discuss the role and company further with you upon receipt of your CV.
Interested? If you meet these criteria then please send your full application via email with reference 333220 to Karin Furberg at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Team: Sales & Marketing - Germany
Languages: German, English & Swedish
Karin has been with Euro London Appointments since 2007 and has specialised on positions in Sales and Marketing. She recruits both junior and senior candidates for roles based across Germany. Having herself moved to Germany from Sweden in 2000, she is in a unique position to understand and be able to assist international candidates coming to Germany looking for a new job and start.
No jobs found