My client, a leading financial consultancy company is now looking for an assistant to join their developing team Berlin. They are urgently looking for someone who is able to start immediately.
Your new tasks:
· Day-to-day diary management
· Travel management- booking flights and hotels
· Internal and external correspondence
· Creation of correspondence and confidential documents using MS Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel
· Sending emails and answering the telephone in German and English
· Thorough proof reading of documents in German and English
· Ensuring the database records are updated regularly
· Liaison with colleagues to check progress of all project work so it can be correctly recorded on the database
· Creating PowerPoint presentations
· All general ad hoc duties
· A high level of fluency in English and German is an absolute must!
· Excellent organisational and communication skills
· First-rate Microsoft Office knowledge
· Ability to work under pressure and to demanding deadlines
· You like working within a team as well as independently
If you feel this challenge is exactly what you are looking for then I would like to hear from you today! To apply for this position and for further information please send your CV by email to Silke Kiessig firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants must be eligible for, and have valid documentation to work in Germany.
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your express permission. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.de