My client, an international Asian Bank is currently looking for an Administrator to join their office in Berlin ! If you thrive on working in a truly international organisation where you can use your English and Chinese on a daily basis then this could be the perfect position for you!
You will support and advise customers and be part of an international team. Your daily responsibilities will involve the following:
· HR and general administration
· Support the acquisition and assistance of external customers
· Telephone contact and correspondence in different languages
· Redirecting of information to responsible representative
· Administrative planning, coordination and management and organisation of national and international meeting
· Mail room organisation
I am looking for a Professional who would like to grow within an international establishment. It is most important that you have a confident and proactive approach.
Other requirements include:
· German mother tongue level, English fluent , Chinese absolutely desired
· Alternatively, Chinese mother tongue level, German and English fluent
· Experience in Office Management , Administration, “Sachbearbeiter”
· Fast learner, proactive personality and highly motivated
· Excellent MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, PP, Excel)
· A commercial education or a degree level qualification ( such as Bankkauffmann/~frau, Versicherungskaufmann/ ~frau, Kaufmann/ Kauffrau) or a University degree ( Sinologie, BWL, etc.) is desired
· Friendly, competent and confident personality, as well as being highly service oriented, flexible and stress resistant.
· Target and deadline driven, as well as pride in your work
· To take the initial or next step in your career in this truly international organisation
· The chance to use your languages daily
· Possibility to grow within the company
· Amazing career prospects
· Competitive salary package
If you would like to apply for the above role then please send your application documents (CV in English) to Silke Kiessig via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference number GFSK333113 in your cover sheet.
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your express permission. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.de
Team HR and Secretarial & Administration - Germany
Languages: German, English & Spanish
Silke has lived in various countries in Europe, Asia and America.
For the past 8 years she has worked in Ireland, Spain and Germany recruiting various positions. This has given her an excellent overview of the local and EU job market.
When she is not in the office you can find her outdoors: hiking, biking and canoeing.