My client is a world leading distributor of mobile accessories. This is a young and fast growing company providing cases, power and audio products for all major mobile phones and tablets. To strengthen their team in Bonn they are seeking a new Junior Account Manager with the focus on the German market.
Junior Account Manager (m/f)
Permanent Position/ Bonn
As the new Junior Account Manager you will work closely together with the Head of Sales and the Account Manager. It will be your responsibility to support with the account management of the existing client base as well as support in regards to gaining new clients in the market. Your clients would come from the retail, ecommerce and corporate sector.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Assist and support the Account Manager on a day to day basis
• Help create proposals, contracts and presentations
• Assist in the sales reporting
• Support clients with any questions, problems or issues they might have
• Establishing and maintaining a strong relationship with the existing client base
• Assisting in the new business development
• Upkeep of the CRM database
The Right Candidate
As the new Junior Account Manager you will have gained some first experience in a similar sales support, inside sales, back-office, client support and general admin role.
• Experience in a inside sales, sales support, back-office and general admin role
• Great customer service skills
• Experience in B2B retail or wholesale is of advantage
• Ability to work independently and manage priorities
• Very good MS Office skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint
• Fluent German and good level of English is essential: a further Scandinavian language is of advantage
This is a fantastic opportunity for a sales support professional to join this growing team and be part of a very successful and international company. Our client is offering a competitive salary depending on your prior experience. I would be happy to discuss this with you further upon receipt of your CV.
Interested? If you meet these criteria then please send your full application with the reference number 332525 via email to Karin Furberg at k.Furberg@eurolondon.de or give me a call at +49 (0)69 219 32 0.
Team: Sales & Marketing - Germany
Languages: German, English & Swedish
Karin has been with Euro London Appointments since 2007 and has specialised on positions in Sales and Marketing. She recruits both junior and senior candidates for roles based across Germany. Having herself moved to Germany from Sweden in 2000, she is in a unique position to understand and be able to assist international candidates coming to Germany looking for a new job and start.
No jobs found