To all the fluent to native speaking Finnish Market Researcher out in London!
I am currently working with a well known Research company with over 30 years of experience in the research industry.
The company is a large research company based in Central London. They are currently looking for market researchers for an HR project.
You goal is to gather information about the inside of employment environments.
As the Hebrew speaking Market Researcher you will doing B2B research, NO SALES CALLS, pure research work! You will be calling up companies in Finland, using your Hebrew and collecting the correct information.
Meet the Cosmopolitian team:
The is a great bunch of reseachers! It's important that you can work in an international young team! We provide a nice environment, the management team is very friendly, the interviewing team is very cosmopolitan and there is no dress code .
If you are interested in the role you need to be committed to complete this project for 4 weeks:
Monday to Friday 08.00 -16.00
These would be your following day to day task!
* Interacting with customers answering all queries and conduction researcher via multiple channels: telephone calls and e-mails.
* Communicating with people in different markets and gathering information.
* Is eager to learn and is willing to work in a team.
Is committed to the project for 4 weeks
* Has an eye to detail and also confident on the phone using your languages.
* Interested in research and providing feedback.
* Target driven, experience is not necessary as training is provided.
If you feel that you are suitable for the role and contact me directly to my personal e-mail address: email@example.com
Looking forward to representing you!