A British Fashion Brand is looking for a Customer Service Adviser for their Night Team in their head office in East London.
If you have experience in Customer Service and E-commerce, also love fashion. This role will be perfect for you. This role is a night shift role, work flexibly across a 40 hour week that includes weekends and bank holidays.Salary up to £20k plus benefit.
* Delivering an exceptional experience to customers across all contact channels
* Drive sales by maximising all selling opportunities to provide expert product and
* Exceed customer expectations
* Building strong internal and external relationships
* Take responsibility for resolving customer complaints
* Assist with growing business needs such as translation work, new systems
implementation, and marketing promotions and digital projects
- Native level written and oral skills in both English and Mandarin or Cantonese
- Excellent communication skills and a natural in building relationships
- A problem solver
- Strong negotiation, diplomacy and problem solving skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, with the ability to
- At least 1 year valid visa to work in the UK
If you feel that you are suitable for the role and are available for an interview please send your CV IN WORD FORMAT to email@example.com
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. For more jobs please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com.