Our client is a rapidly expanding and highly innovative on-line start up.
After 3 rounds of fundraising and excellent results (100M of euros in turnover in 2016, 100 employees in less than two years), they are currently in a phase of acceleration to become the leader in the distribution of their field of products on the web in Europe.
Today, they are present in 6 countries: France, Belgium, Spain, Italy, UK and Germany.
As the UK Business Development Manager, you will identify and acquire the UK online-sellers, analyse their offer and introduce the means to increase their sales.
You must have a good knowledge of a B2B sales processes, equipped with a strong analytical mind-set and good interpersonal skills. You must be able to identify and recruit future partner sellers with strong potential for high volume sales on your website.
· Hunting of UK sellers with high potential for the UK platform.
· Good follow up of sales opportunities.
· You will benchmark the range of sellers and analyse the potential for the product catalogue.
· You will overcome each obstacle autonomously, with innovative solutions.
· You will negotiate and get the best conditions to make the partnership as successful as possible.
· Integration and reporting of performances.
You must be passionate about Selling and Business Development B2B and the world of start-ups.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements.