Excited to be working with a start up that wants to change how we move around our cities? Our client is a rapidly expanding international start up in the short distance traffic industry. There's an app at the heart of it of course!
They are currently launching in many European capitals and are seeking their first General Manager to be based in Paris to manage the French market. Candidates must have previous experience working as a General Manager in a start up environment and have the ability to lead sales, operations, government relations, PR and team growth.
You will understand the company’s core business objectives and believe in what they strive for, changing the way people live. The ideal candidate will be excited by the opportunity to work as part of a small start up and perform as an entrepreneur, taking every challenge and proactively solving it.
● Launch and develop the company’s presence on the French market
● Recruit and lead a sales team, ensuring revenue growth
● Coach and scale a growing team of marketers and operations specialists
● Manage the market P&L
● Initiate creative local marketing strategies and user growth campaigns
● Represent the company at events with regional & international PR
● Manage regional regulatory concerns and politics
● Communicate product/process needs to HQ and ensure their delivery
● Help scale our other cities through developing and sharing best practices
● Significant experience as a General Manager within a start up environment
● Bilingual French / English
● Experience in managing government relations (for regulatory concerns) is essential
● Strong Analytical and Datadriven mentality
● Strong and Proven Leadership
● Creative, solutions driven mindset
● Stellar networking skills and the ability to make smart partnerships happen
● Entrepreneurial spirit
Salary: up to 130K€ basic + bonus of 25-40%
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients’ requirements.
Equipe : Paris
Spécialisée en : Recrutement de profils internationaux pour le marché français.
Consultante à Euro London depuis : 1999
A propos de moi : Megan a ouvert le bureau français d’Euro London à Paris en 2001 puis en a pris la direction jusqu’en 2005. Elle a ensuite travaillé en interne pour le cabinet d’avocats Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer où elle s’est spécialisée en recrutement d’avocats, commerciaux et professionnels du marketing. Revenue au cabinet Euro London en 2011, elle s’est concentrée sur les postes internationaux pour le marché français. Megan est bilingue Français/Anglais.