Our client is a rapidly expanding international start up in the traffic industry. They work on improving intelligent and convenient city life by developing a worldwide shared short distance traffic service platform.
They are currently launching in many European capitals and are seeking their first Head of Operations to be based in to be based in Paris to manage the French market. The role reports to the GM France. Candidates must have previous experience working in Operations in a tech start up within the transport mobility sector and have the ability to manage supply, logistics, vendors and maintenance of vehicles.
You will understand the company’s core business objectives and believe in what they strive for, changing the way people live. The ideal candidate will be excited by the opportunity to work as part of a small start up and perform as an entrepreneur, taking every challenge and proactively solving it.
● Develop the company’s Operations Strategy on the French market
● Design and implement logistics processes (obtaining vehicles internationally to arrival in France)
● Vendor management at all stages of the process chain
● Manage maintenance teams in Paris
● Assess data in order to optimise processes and maintenance team performance
● Coach and scale a growing team of operations specialists
● Help scale other cities through developing and sharing best practices
● Significant experience as an Operations Manager within a tech start up environment in the mobility sector
● Bilingual French / English
● Strong ability to manage logistics / supply chain of vehicles internationally and in France
● Sound vendor management skills
● Strong Analytical and Data-driven mentality
● Strong and Proven Leadership
● Creative, solutions driven mind-set
● Entrepreneurial spirit
Salary: 60K€ - 70K€ basic + bonus
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application. However, due to the high volume of CV's we receive, we are only able to respond to applicants whose profiles match our Clients’ requirements.
Equipe : Paris
Spécialisée en : Recrutement de profils internationaux pour le marché français.
Consultante à Euro London depuis : 1999
A propos de moi : Megan a ouvert le bureau français d’Euro London à Paris en 2001 puis en a pris la direction jusqu’en 2005. Elle a ensuite travaillé en interne pour le cabinet d’avocats Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer où elle s’est spécialisée en recrutement d’avocats, commerciaux et professionnels du marketing. Revenue au cabinet Euro London en 2011, elle s’est concentrée sur les postes internationaux pour le marché français. Megan est bilingue Français/Anglais.