My client, a globally operating insurance firm, are currently looking for a part-time receptionist to join them in the Frankfurt office. If you are fluent in German and English, and are looking for part-time office work, then this could be the perfect role for you!
The contract: Permanent
The hours of work: Fridays from 8 am to 5 pm, other days flexible (15-20hrs / week).
Your responsibility as part time secretary / receptionist is to support the area in which you are required the most. Your daily tasks could involve the following:
* Attending Reception
* Answering phones, ordering taxis, flowers or food
* Data entry, correspondence
* basic bills adminstration
* Translation of documents
* office supplies
* visa applications
* adminstation of cars, phones
It is ideal if you have had a similar role in the past, maybe a degree in hotels/ offices such as as Fremdsprachenkorrespondent/in or similar. However, the most important thing is that you can pay attention to detail and are highly articulate. Other requirements are:
* Excellent MS Office skills
* Fluency in German and English
* Flexible , structured, reliable, service- oriented
* This could be the perfect role for someone who is studying or looking for extra work
* A very competitive salary
* A permanent position in insecure times
If you feel you match the requirements for this position then please send the following documents to Silke Kiessig via email@example.com
* English CV in word format
* School & work references (in German or English)
Team HR and Secretarial & Administration - Germany
Languages: German, English & Spanish
Silke has lived in various countries in Europe, Asia and America.
For the past 8 years she has worked in Ireland, Spain and Germany recruiting various positions. This has given her an excellent overview of the local and EU job market.
When she is not in the office you can find her outdoors: hiking, biking and canoeing.