A medium-sized German yet internationally operating Consultancy is currently looking for a multi-tasking and bilingual Assistant to join their team in Frankfurt. If you are a born organiser and are looking for a role where you can do more than just diary management and travel bookings with fluent German and English I look forward to hearing from you.
Executive Assistant (m/f)
Frankfurt Am Main area
In this role you will support from A-Z and take away as much pressure from the professionals as possible. This will include, processing emails, arranging flights and meetings, correspondence upon their behalf with external business partners as well as assisting with research as and when required. This is a hard-working office but with a fun and professional working attitude.
Your tasks will be varied and challenging and include:
* Correspondence in English and German
* Assisting organising international travel, itineraries and accommodation for 2 banking professionals – taking away as much pressure from them as possible
* Contact with international clients (mostly in English)
* Assisting in research and maintaining contact databases
* Preparing reports and presentations as requested (using Excel and Power Point)
* Organisation of client events as required
To succeed in this role your English language skills must be first class, you should enjoy being in a busy, don’t mind going beyond the job description. You must enjoy working in a supporting function and be stress resistant and flexible:
* First language German
* Excellent written and spoken English
* A professional attitude and lots of common sense
* Ideally at least 2 years Assistant experience
I am also looking for people with the following personal qualities:
* A good communicator
* Able to prioritise
* Confident, friendly and dynamic
* Well presented and extremely articulate
Candidates who have gained experience in a fast-paced financial institution or private equity company are preferred, although this is not essential.
* The opportunity to work at an international organisation and use your English everyday.
* You will work in the heart of Frankfurt in an easy to reach modern office with state of the art technology
* The opportunity to gain valuable experience in a corporate and friendly team environment
If this has got your attention and you think you fulfil the requirements send me your CV today, you could soon be making an exciting step in your career! Please send your CV in English ideally via email quoting reference GFSK315408 to Silke Kiessig via s.kiessig @eurolondon.de
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your express permission. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.de