My client is an international management consulting firm and they are seeking a bright, passionate and forward thinking individual to join their team as a Research Analyst on a permanent basis in in Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
Research Analyst – Focus Banking Business!
Frankfurt, Full-time, Permanent GFJT 332286
Within this role, you are working alongside a team of 4 in supporting the consultants on various projects. Your duties are to analyse, evaluate and process the retrieved information and data.
Your responsibilities involve, however are not limited to the following:
• Perform market and competitive analysis
• Summarising and evaluating of the results using PowerPoint and Excel
• Liaising with research colleagues globally
• Evaluate and recommend information sources
• Participation in internal projects for the optimisation of resources, processes and services
My client is willing to meet both junior as well as more experienced candidates ideally with a consulting firm or banking background. Other requirements include:
• Knowledge of the financial services industry (ideally banking business)
• Analytical mind set
• Outstanding MS Office skills including Excel and PowerPoint
• Ideally exposure to information databases
• Fluent German & English language skills
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• The opportunity to work in a dynamic and challenging environment
• The chance to work in company with a flat-hierarchy
• The chance to work independently and contribute to your own success
If you would like to apply for this position then please send your application to Jan-Lütje Thoden via firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent
language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of
confidence and that your application will not be forwarded to any client without your express permission. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com