Excellent Recruiters don’t necessarily choose Recruitment as a career. Recruitment chooses them. Recruitment is a career that has highs and lows. But is incredibly rewarding.
A great Recruiter is an individual who likes to work with a wide variety of people on a daily basis. You need to develop relationships, manage accounts, work through cv’s with candidates, talk them through an interview process and work with them through a job offer.
You advise and consult clients on market conditions and help them build the future of their company.
Most people don’t realise they are meant to be a Recruiter, we come from many different backgrounds. If you are someone who enjoys a people focused role, if you want to learn, if you thrive in a practical and common sense environment, then maybe you are a Recruiter but just don’t know it yet.
With offices in the UK, Germany, France and Switzerland, Euro London has a client list including some of the leading global companies as well as many small to medium organisations we are helping to build.
We have enjoyed over 15 years and many success here in the Frankfurt office. We have a solid and experienced team and are looking for someone to join us.
As a Recruiter at Euro London, you are the link between candidates and clients; helping to find the best employment solution for both parties. You are required to build and maintain excellent relationships with industry leading clients in order to understand their business and exactly what they are looking for. You also need to understand what the candidate requires and expects in order to find them a suitable job. Your tasks will include:
• Acquiring new clients and promoting the recruitment services Euro London has to offer during client meetings or through networking and social media
• Maintaining existing client relationships and understanding their business and expectations
• Sourcing new candidates and evaluating their suitability for the role, on the telephone or also at face-to-face interviews
• Advising and preparing candidates for interviews with clients
• Constant networking through candidate and client events or meetings in order to build up your own contact portfolio
• Responsible for the entire recruitment process – from winning the business to placing the candidate
Could Recruitment choose you?
It is essential that you speak fluent English and German. An initial experience in a commercial environment is really important. You need to see the phone as your friend and enjoy talking to people all day every day. You need to have the ability to work hard and see your day in a logical order but also have the ability to react fast. Common sense is essential!
• Fluent English and German
• Initial professional experience or completed internships
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Enthusiastic, hard-working and ambitious
• Knowledge of the German market
We are a market leader. We have an established client base and candidate network, built up over 15 years.
We have a beautiful office in the centre of the city with a great Skyline view. We have a great team of hard working individuals, Recruitment chose us all!
To Apply please send a copy of your in English or German to firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions please call on 069 219 320