Regionalleiter(-in) / Regional Operations Manager (Event Management)
My client is an American based Events Technology company that are looking for a regional operations manager to be based in Frankfurt. This role will be a managerial role in which you will work together with a team of up to 50 people to organize events in your given region, working with international hotels and firms in the MICE and event management industry.
Your day-to-day will rarely be the same as you will be constantly managing different projects but some of your responsibilities will include:
· Quality management including ensuring and expanding customer satisfaction
· Creation of the regional annual budget
· Responsible for boosting regional sales and revenue
· Implementation and management regional sales targets
· Managing and leading a team of up to 50 people
· Project management
Besides a passion for the events industry and an affinity for the service industry, you should bring along with you:
· A professional background in the hotel industry or event management or related service-oriented fields
· Experience in a management position
· A thorough business administration understanding
· Fluent German and English
You will be compensated with a generous package plus a yearly bonus alongside a company car. You will also be working in an internationally renowned company with colleagues all over the world.
Interested? Please send your CV to me, Sarah George, at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to hearing from you!
All applicants must be eligible for, and have valid documentation to work in Germany.
Team: Sales & Marketing – Germany
Languages: English, German & Malay
About me: I have lived in both Europe and Asia and I speak English, German and Malay. Having studied Economics in England, I find the employment market in Germany of particular interest and I'm keen to assist clients and candidates alike in understanding it better.
I specialise in sales and marketing positions across Germany and I always look forward to receiving intriguing applications.