My client, a very prestigious internationally operating American Investment firm is currently seeking a Sales Associate for their team in the Frankfurt region! If you have some initial experience (internships also count), within the financial services area then this could be a very exciting opportunity!
Within a team of 20, your duties will involve but not be limited to the following:
• Telephone contact to existing and potential clients
• Supporting the sales team with pre and post sales client activity such as providing product information and literature
• Analysis of existing customer to base to establish new business potentials
• First point of contact for client enquiries
• Preparation of Investment Analysis
• Research and Monitor market changes
• Preparation of Client Presentations
You should have a Finance or Business related degree and have some initial exposure to a sales environment ideally with a financial services firm (internships included). Other requirements include:
• Fluent German and English
• Understanding of investment products
• Confident telephone manner
• Positive and go-getter attitude
• Good MS Office skills incl. PowerPoint & Excel
• Analytical skills
• Willingness to travel
The chance to work for a very well-know respectable name
The chance to grow & develop your career in the future
The chance to use your languages on a daily basis
The chance to be recognised and rewarded for your hard work.
If you find this position interesting please send your CV via Anna to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent
language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of
confidence and that your application will not be forwarded to any client without your express
permission. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website
Team: Banking & Finance - Germany
Languages: German, English & Swedish
About me: I moved from Scotland to Germany in 2007 and started with Euro London Appointments on the Secretarial Support and HR desk. Since 2014 I am the Principal Consultant for the Banking and Finance desk and specialise in a broad range of junior and senior positions within that sector.
Having grown up in Scotland and Sweden I have a very international outlook and cultural awareness that helps me greatly in what I do. With over 10 years experience in recruitment I am a successful, passionate and fun recruiter!