I am recruiting on behalf of a UK based technology Innovator who are further strengthening their team here in Germany. They are currently seeking a Sales Account Manager who will further develop market share in their region. Based from your home office you will be tasked with building your region and growing the client base.
Key Account Manager
As a Key Account Manager you will have a strong Technical understanding and the ability to sell software solutions from mid to Senior level. You will be tasked with targeting medium sized organisations within your region. You will be responsible for
· Proactively identifying opportunities and contacts with new clients
· Researching clients and building business cases within the organisation in order to demonstrate where the technology can be utilised
· Winning new customers by following up on and developing warm leads
· Conducting sales meetings both via Webex and face to face with your client
· Achieving sales targets by selling the full portfolio of cyber security technology solutions
· Engaging with existing clients in order to find new opportunities within the organisation
· Building and maintaining a pipeline of new business
With previous experience selling Software Solutions you will have at least 3 years experience of selling at mid to senior level. As a KeyAccount Manager you will be used to varied sales cycles from 3 to 9 months. You will have the ability to sell to both Technical Leaders and Senior Management.
You will also have previous experience of
· Selling Security Software Solutions
· Selling at a Senior Level
· Giving presentations to client both via Webex and in person
· Knowledge of the German cyber security market
· You will be a targeted oriented individual
· Excellent Client Relationship Building Skills together with your strong verbal and written communication ability
· Team player
· Fluency in English and German is essential
You will find a diverse and challenging role with the opportunity to develop your own region. The salary offered is performance related and varies depending on experience. You are fully rewarded for success. I would be happy to discuss this further upon receipt of your cv.
Interested? Please send your cv to Emma Brady at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to hearing from you!
All applicants must be eligible for, and have valid documentation to work in Germany. Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe’s largest independent Language Consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded to any clients without your express permission. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com