The group holds some of the top online gambling brands in the industry. Your work would be seen by millions.
This is a chance to join an exciting company with a modern employee-centric culture. Friendship, trust and loyalty are the three values that make the company so successful.
Having met with the people there and seen the offices I entirely gaged the comfort that employees produce their work in. An ideal work-place for people with true talent who deserve to have a good day at work…
- Work in an agile environment with Product Owner, Agile Lead and other developers, etc.
- Work in collaboration to influence new development.
- Develop and evolve the front-end for applications.
- Ensure high performance and quality of deliveries across various platforms.
- You are an expert, so you will share your knowledge and best practices within the company.
- Solid experience developing front-end applications in a modular and extensible way.
- HTML5 and CSS3 Responsive Web Design experience.
- Agile/Kanban environment experience.
- Experience also working with Java-based back-end systems.
- Familiarity with SOA.
What You Get
- £60000-£70000 annual basic salary.
- In-house free café/bar.
- Fusball table, pool table, table tennis, poker tables, all the latest gaming consoles.
- A dedicated social committee who organise regular company events.
- Opportunity to join various sports teams and social clubs (football, running club, book club, poker, squash and so on!).
- A "well-being allowance" to use towards a gym membership or a course you want to join.
- And plenty more!
- It's no wonder they rank in one of the top workplaces in the UK as well as one of the top work-life balance companies!
- Hit Apply if you want to be part of this!