A global SaaS leader has strategically combined efforts with another global company which also has a SaaS suite, putting focus on the innovation of their diverse SaaS product offerings.
This has boosted their presence and catapulted them to a place in the top 10 SaaS companies in the world.
They are now looking for an experienced French-speaking Professional Services Consultant (Post-Sales Consultant) who can come in and join their mission.
Their central London office is one of many spread across four continents and offers a spacious and relaxed, yet dynamic environment.
The company is expanding at an unmatched rate with the partnership accelerating this even further. The alliance is expected to bring in annual revenues of more than 1 billion USD.
If you are a fluent French speaker and have solid post-sales consulting experience working with web-based technologies then read on!
- As a Professional Services Consultant your role with highly involve project managing the customer on-boarding process.
- You will play a key part in the initial stages, defining goals, timelines, stakeholders, limitations and risks, etc.
- Along the way you will act as a liaison between sales, new customers, Key Account Managers, and so on, providing technical advice and explanations where necessary.
- You will solve technical issues for Key Account Managers when there is a retention risk or when there is a new sales opportunity that arises.
- You will be working with key corporate accounts.
- Contribute to the promotion of products alongside sales and pre-sales.
- For larger projects you will team up with other Professional Services Consultants to achieve collective goals!
- Partake in security audits of cloud-based infrastructures.
- Communicate feedback from customers to product teams.
- You are a fully fluent in French and English (both written and spoken)
- IT Architecture experience
- Good knowledge of cloud components (AWS)
- Solid experience designing complex high-throughput systems
- Good knowledge of web-based infrastructure
- Great knowledge of network protocols
- Understanding of various data persistence methods (eg SQL)
- Ideally you will have experience with CRM solutions
- It would also be ideal, but not a strict requirement, if you have embedded experience with C/C
What You Get
- £80000-£90000 OTE (roughly 80/20 split between base and bonus)
- Stock-based Compensation
- Medical Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Top quality training with international travel included
- Childcare Scheme
- Education Assistance (up to £5000)
- And much more!