Are you an experienced SaaS Solutions Architect looking for your next challenge?
A global leading Recruitment Software company is looking for a talented individual who is equally as technical as business driven.
In this highly client-facing role you will be responsible for leading the on-boarding process from gaining an understanding of new clients' business, their issues and needs, to designing and developing solutions, and being the central point of contact for all internal and external stakeholders.
You will hold the new clients by the hand from start to finish and provide only the best quality service.
Company: Our recruitment is too slow and inefficient / we want to improve our recruitment process / we don't have the resources to keep track of our recruitment in an effective way…
You: Meet the company and delve deep into issues, both from a business and a technical stand-point.
You: Go back and discuss with various internal stakeholders (development teams, QA, support, product owners, etc.).
You: Come up with a solution, set limitations and timelines, begin creating.
And all this time, you are updating the client, providing support where necessary, providing documentation and solving any problems which occur along the way.
In order to succeed you will need:
- Complete fluency (verbal and written) in English, any other European language is beneficial.
- Solid experience defining and executing Enterprise software projects.
- A flare for analysing and understanding business processes.
- Experience in all phases of SDLC methodology.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- You are highly organised and have amazing analytical skills.
- There is travel involved.
What will make you stand out:
- SaaS experience.
- SOA experience.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or a related subject.
What comes with it:
- Circa £90000 basic salary bonus package
- Great company culture and perks including weekly breakfasts, lunches, drinks, -
volunteering outings, and more!
- Various other well-being benefits.
My message to you:
If you believe this is you and you fit the requirements, then I would love to tell you more! Just hit apply and we'll talk.