Looking for a Chinese speaking Research Consultant to join a leading strategic marketing and trend consultancy with global expertise. Their specialise is to deliver solution across three areas: Insight/Strategy/Analytic. Location will be in Central London.
The ideal candidate has to have primary research skills, ideally in Financial Services sector, experience in a research or consulting environment on the agency side. The company will provide competitive salary and benefit.
-Provide insight into markets and competitors via research of published industry analysis sources and the in-depth, semi-structured interviewing of senior executives, industry experts, suppliers and competitors.
-Adapting a range of approaches such as analysing scarce business intelligence to seize opportunity.
-Analyse and interpret qualitative information and numerical date through cross checking.
-Prepare research reports.
- At consultant level, managing small research projects/small parts of more complex projects.
- Fluent in Chinese and/or Japanese
- Experience in primary research (particularly in-depth interviews) from a market research/consultancy environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skill, a team player and self-motivated
- Interested in Financial Service
- Ability to work in demanding environment
- Attention to detail
If you feel that you are suitable for the role and are available for an interview please send your CV IN WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. For more jobs please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com.