On behalf of one of your City Legal clients we have a fabulous opportunity for an Italian speaking receptionist /Team Assistant. This will be the perfect opportunity for an Italian speaking receptionist who is looking to move into a more team assistant type role with Team assistant duties.
My client is looking for an Italian/English speaker for this role who is available immediately.
1. Reception cover, greeting clients and being responsible of meeting rooms bookings and ensure the rooms are ready for each meeting as well as switchboard duties (answering calls and forward calls to the relevant person, take messages and forward detailed information).
2. diary management, managing time sheets and support with out of pocket processing and expenses registration on behalf of the lawyers as required;
3. travel arrangements, booking cabs, couriers, catering;
4. liaising with the other firm's offices (e.g. visiting lawyers);
5. assisting during meetings including welcome to visitors;
6. copy typing, inserting amendments and formatting documents according to
7. general handling of documents (photocopying, forwarding, scanning, filing);
8. ordering supplies for the office(e.g. coffee, stationery, food)
In addition to the above, the position requires general office duties like keeping the
immediate desk area and stationery rooms tidy and organised, occasionally assisting the
other members of staff in particular tasks, e.g. completing the daily attendance note, forwarding information re: staff, meetings, expenses etc., keeping the portal of the firm updated, creating spreadsheet/power point presentation of data, or similar, organising storage in site and off site;
8. assistance to events at the Firm's premises and/or at any other venue in coordination with the Marketing Department;
Candidates should be fluent in both Italian and English have excellent interpersonal skills and be highly team orientated. MS office skills to intermediate level are also required.
Please e:mail and updated CV with no gaps and in WORD format only to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in Euro London Appointments. Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. For more jobs please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com.