Do you have experience in a customer service role? Are you fluent in English and Italian? Do you enjoy dynamic international environment? If so please continue reading:
I am recruiting for an international software company providing intellectual property services and solutions with over 1500 employees worldwide, who is looking for an experienced Client Service Advisor to support their international clients from their Munich office.
Client Service Advisor (m/f) with French
- First point of contact for customer queries & information exchange
- Management & processing of customer enquiries to ensure customer satisfaction
- Improvement of firm processes
- Maintenance of already existing client relationships
- Integration of new clients
- Actively participate in identifying and resolving any issues
- Research and update customer records
- Some experience in customer service, client service, or a similar position.
- Fluent in French & English (written and spoken), with good German.
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently
- IT affinity
- Attractive salary
- Dynamic and proactive team
- Lively work environment
- Support in showing own initiative
Interested? If you meet these criteria then please send your full application via email to Manuela Ziegleder at email@example.com
I look forward to hearing from you!
All applicants must have valid documentation to work in Germany.
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe’s largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.de
Team: HR, Secretarial & Support & Customer Service - Germany
I specialise in: Retail & E-Commerce, FMCG & Logistics
Languages: English, German & Italian
About me: Originally from Germany, I lived in Italy for six years and relocated to Munich 1.5 years ago. Before joining Euro London Appointments, I have been working in an international and well-established company in Customer Care and Service. I specialize in the recruitment of international staff for HR and secretarial & support positions especially in FMCG, Logistics and IT. Due to my past role in retail I also enjoy recruiting for international clients in the Retail & E-Commerce industry. However, I am always interested in exploring new sectors, too.
Running is my elixir of life! Marathon and daily training give me same excitement as matching the perfect candidate with an international company!