Do you like to work in a goal-oriented environment? Do you like working with people? Are you a great coordinator and speak fluent German and English? If this sounds like you, then read on!
The demands of the working world are changing all the time and we at ELA have the necessary experience and know-how to meet the requirements of our customers in the areas of temporary work assignments, contracting and interim. Our goal is to meet and exceed the expectations of our customers and our employees by means of excellent and high quality service!
As the requirements are constantly increasing, we are looking for a new member of our international team in the heart of Munich.
Recruitment Consultant – Temporaries Division (m / f)
• Build your own customer base by creating new business and maintaining existing customers by telephone, customer visits and events
• Analyse requirement profiles and create corresponding job advertisements
• Find suitable candidates via our database and various online methods
• Carry out telephone and personal pre-selection interviews and present suitable profiles to the customer
• Responsible for the entire recruitment process, including the creation of relevant documents
• Look after candidates and customers for the duration of the temporary employment
• You have successfully completed a university degree or equivalent
• Experience in Recruiting or Sales would be an advantage
• Fluent German and English is a must
• Enjoy working in team and goal orientated environment
• Excellent communication skills
• Detail oriented
• You like taking responsibilities for your own action
• You are able to work and plan your daily task autonomously
Interested? Do you meet or exceed the requirements for this exciting position? Apply now and make that exciting step in your career! Please send me your CV in WORD format to email@example.com with the heading “Recruitment Consultant - Temporaries Division”
All applicants must have valid documentation to work in Germany
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe’s largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Client’s requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.de
Team: Permanent & Temporaries - Germany
I specialise in: Recruiting for Munich based roles whilst managing teams within Permanent &Temporary markets.
Languages: Spanish, English, German & French
I’ve been at Euro London since: 2012
Originally from Mexico, I been living in Munich for the last 6 years and worked for Euro London Appointments for 5 years now.
I always had a passion for languages and for different cultures, I really enjoy travelling to sunny places and meeting new people.
After having worked in Hotel and BPO industries in Mexico, to have the opportunity to come to Germany and work at an International minded company was one of the easiest decisions to take in my life, and I been enjoying from day one.
I started as a Consultant within permanent recruitment and worked my way up to Manager of the Munich offices.
If you can dream it, you can do it. (Walt Disney)
- See more at: http://www.eurolondon.com/meet-the-team/miren-menabrito/112#sthash.X0wwiKBt.dpuf