Do you have several years of experience in a client facing role? Are you fluent in German English and Italian or French? Do you enjoy dynamic international environment? If so please continue reading:
I am recruiting for an international software company providing intellectual property services and solutions with over 1500 employees worldwide, who is looking for an experienced Client Service Advisor to support their international clients from their Munich office.
Client Service Advisor
German, English and Italian or French speaker
- First point of contact for customer queries and information exchange
- Management and processing of customer enquiries to ensure customer satisfaction
- Improvement of firm processes
- Development and care of already existing client relationships
- Integration of new clients
- Actively participate in identifying and resolving any issues
- Research and update customer records
- Min. 5 years of experience in customer service, client service, key-account-management or a similar position.
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently
- Fluent in German, English (written and spoken) and French and/or Italian.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Attractive salary
- Dynamic and proactive team
- Enormously growing, stable and global company
- Lively work environment
- Excellent development opportunities
- Support in showing own initiative
Interested? If you meet these criteria then please send your full application via email to Miren Menabrito at email@example.com.
I look forward to hearing from you!
All applicants must have valid documentation to work in Germany.
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe’s largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.de
Team: Permanent & Temporaries - Germany
I specialise in: Recruiting for Munich based roles whilst managing teams within Permanent &Temporary markets.
Languages: Spanish, English, German & French
I’ve been at Euro London since: 2012
Originally from Mexico, I been living in Munich for the last 6 years and worked for Euro London Appointments for 5 years now.
I always had a passion for languages and for different cultures, I really enjoy travelling to sunny places and meeting new people.
After having worked in Hotel and BPO industries in Mexico, to have the opportunity to come to Germany and work at an International minded company was one of the easiest decisions to take in my life, and I been enjoying from day one.
I started as a Consultant within permanent recruitment and worked my way up to Manager of the Munich offices.
If you can dream it, you can do it. (Walt Disney)
- See more at: http://www.eurolondon.com/meet-the-team/miren-menabrito/112#sthash.X0wwiKBt.dpuf