How we Educate our Children has significantly changed over the last 20 years and Technology has played a huge part. This company is a market leading brand name in Education Technology with a range of both hardware and software that allows Interactive teaching in the Classroom. Children can engage with the interactive technology and teachers can tailor the technology to the needs of the children.
This is the future of education and this company continues to achieve its Technology goals. Be part of the future!
I am currently recruiting a
Client Services Administrator – Education Technology – Essen
You will be responsible for
Based in the office in Essen your role is a Key Support function for the European Sales Leader. You will be part of the German Sales team and your goal is to ensure the Sales team wins new business within Central Europe by maintaining key relationships with both the Sales Channel and the End User. Your goal is to increase revenue by providing the support the Sales team require
• You will provide first line of information to Customers on products
• On a daily basis you will manage Customer Requests
• You will support re-sellers with Customer Demonstrations and client visits from time to time
• Essential will be to ensure all information is updated in the CRM system
• Day to say support of the sales team
The Client Services Administrator is a key to ensuring that sales targets are met. You will previously have worked either in a Technology provider or an Education Company and have excellent Client Services skills.
In addition you will
• Be passionate about Education and the benefits of Technology in the Classroom
• Ideally have at least 1 years experience in a Sales Support function
• Have Excellent Client Services skills
• Have the ability to have dialogue with educators and local authorities
• Be able to provide accurate forecasts on sales opportunities based on the information provided.
• Fluent German and English
If you speak fluent German and English and have excellent support and client services skills then please send your application to Emma Brady at email@example.com. Or call on 069 219 320