An oriental supermarket is looking for an experience HR Manager to join their HR team based in North London. The company has 50 years experience for Retail and Wholesale within food and beverage.
The ideal candidate has to have experience in generalist HR environment within FMCG or retail. Excellent communication and management skills. Salary up to £40 plus other benefit.
- Support the recruitment of staff, this includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates
- Maintain and build close relationships with recruitment agencies and negotiate Terms & Conditions
- Assist with the day-to-day efficient operation of the HR department
- Ensure the development and implementation of training programmes to meet training needs in all locations including Head Office
- Undertaking regular salary reviews
- Develop strong working relationships with colleagues and teams to improve the retention of staff
- Prepare and plan for strategic changes
- Undertake specific projects within the HR function as required.
- At least five years' experience of working in a generalist HR environment ideally within the FMCG or Retail industry
- Experience of supporting managers across a variety of locations at different levels in all aspects of HR
- Experience of recruitment, retention, delivering training courses and development is desirable
- CIPD desirable
If you feel that you are suitable for the role and are available for an interview please send your CV IN WORD FORMAT to email@example.com
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. For more jobs please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com.