Working for a global market leader in this unique and hugely successful enterprise, you will be working as an Account Manager for the Scandinavian market. The successful candidate will be fluent in Finish or Swedish or ideally in both!
Some of your main responsibilities will include:
Supporting the existing account managers in the office by contacting their accounts and supporting them.
* Calling independent retail outlets every week to ensure that they have the right range in stock
* Advising them on what products they need to order to suit their business needs so that they can maximise all sales opportunities
* Developing a relationship of trust with your customers* Performing stock checks and ensuring they reorder stock that has been sold
* Informing them of new product ranges and identifying opportunities to close sales
* Looking for more ways to grow the number of customers committed to our stockist programme, and ensuring a long-term beneficial trading relationship.
Previous experience in a B2B role in customer services, sales is ideal. Also training will be provided so candidates with a strong business acumen and fluency in Finnish or Swedish will also be considered. You will have excellent communications skills and a friendly professional telephone manner. Exc PC skills are also essential for the role.
For a more detailed job spec please email your CV to the email provided.
Please note that we can only consider applicants who already hold a full UK work permit.
Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy, is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our client's requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com