A world renowned travel company is looking for 2 treasury advisors to work at its Oxford office. This is a temporary 3-month position with a view of extension.
This role falls under the finance department of my client and will also entail assisting its customer service department.
The duties and responsibilities include:
- investigate payments between my client and its customers
- analyse various information and make appropriate conclusions
- verify disbursements
- to make recommendations for positive change
- resolve any potential issues from disbursement checks
- evaluate risk, recognise and prevent potential threats to different accounts
If you are able to work calmly under pressure, has attention to detail, fantastic research skills, a problem solver, hardworking, has excellent IT skills (including Excel and image editing software), please get in touch.
This is an exciting opportunity beginning immediately. If you are currently available and have the required skillset please send your CV in word format.
Thank you for your interest in Euro London Appointments. Please be advised CV's will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. For more jobs please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com.