Our client, a global software solutions provider, is looking for Channel Manager specialized in the Telcos sector. The role reports into the VP for Channel Sales (based in London) and is responsible for managing enterprise sales deals related to the contact center and cloud market spaces in France and Benelux.
As Channel Manager you will win, maintain and expand relationships with assigned channel partners. You will be responsible for achieving sales, profitability and partner recruitment objectives.
· Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts
· Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
· Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
· Proactively lead a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
· Proactively assesse, clarify, and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis.
· Sell through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
· Manage potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
· Lead solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
· Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations through the Business Channel.
· Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
· Proactively recruit new qualifying partners.
· Significant experience as a channel sales manager in the telecommunications sector
· Sound knowledge of the major telcos companies in France / Benelux
· Understanding of contact centre and cloud market spaces
· At ease developing enterprise sales with multi-million $ annual revenues
· Bilingual French / English
Salary: 150K€ package with 50:50 split (75K€ basic, 75K€ OTE) + car allowance + benefits
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application. However, due to the high volume of CV's we receive, we are only able to respond to applicants whose profiles match our Clients’ requirements.
Equipe : Paris
Spécialisée en : Recrutement de profils internationaux pour le marché français.
Consultante à Euro London depuis : 1999
A propos de moi : Megan a ouvert le bureau français d’Euro London à Paris en 2001 puis en a pris la direction jusqu’en 2005. Elle a ensuite travaillé en interne pour le cabinet d’avocats Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer où elle s’est spécialisée en recrutement d’avocats, commerciaux et professionnels du marketing. Revenue au cabinet Euro London en 2011, elle s’est concentrée sur les postes internationaux pour le marché français. Megan est bilingue Français/Anglais.