Euro London Appointments is recruiting for an experienced Business Development Executive with a passion for Sales, Business Development, and Account Management. This position offers strong sales driven candidates the opportunity to develop the booming business segment of niche Job boards in Germany.
Senior Business Development Executive (m/w)
Permanent Role / Frankfurt am Main
As the new Senior Business Development Executive it will be your responsibility to manage and take care of the existing accounts as well as new business development.
• You will be responsible for sales activities across Germany in relation to developing business with national and international companies
• Your main role will be to develop and gain new business within the existing accounts and to revitalise lapsed clients, as well as develop new business
• You will be required to cold call, generate leads, develop business and convince old and new companies to buy the service/product
• You will create proposals, offers and presentations to clients on the highest level
• Face to face client meetings, therefore some travel is required (ca. 30%)
• You will work independently within a small team in Frankfurt
Ideal candidates has/is:
• Fluent German and Business English
• You should have previous Sales experience, particularly in Business Development and account management with large companies.
• Experience selling solutions in a B2B environment
• You have excellent negotiation and persuasion skills
Very competitive salary
The opportunity to work for an established market leader and progress your career long-term in an exciting business sector
Are you interested in this opportunity?
If you fulfil the requirements please send me your CV today with the reference number 334130, you could soon be making an exciting step in your career! Fur further questions please contact Karin Furberg (+49 69 219 320) or via Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Team: Sales & Marketing - Germany
Languages: German, English & Swedish
Karin has been with Euro London Appointments since 2007 and has specialised on positions in Sales and Marketing. She recruits both junior and senior candidates for roles based across Germany. Having herself moved to Germany from Sweden in 2000, she is in a unique position to understand and be able to assist international candidates coming to Germany looking for a new job and start.