Urgently seeking an Inside Sales Manager to be a part of an international organisation of education in hospitality management institutions.Must speak fluent English and one of the following languages as a native (French, Italian, Spanish, Russian).
About the role:
This role will be responsible for developing and managing people and processes to ensure a consistency of approach, improve customer focus, drive enhanced data granularity on each marketing channel and ultimately increase the conversion rate of leads into more students.
You will manage a team of telemarketing counsellors in charge of qualifying and nurturing leads generated via the sales & marketing channels. This role will provide actionable insights and recommendations to inform marketing decisions. This will include implementing and maintaining regular regional reports on the performances of our leads generation efforts, defining and monitoring the sales performance of the telemarketing team with clear KPIs, generating internal management dashboards and providing insightful inputs for the team responsible for the scaling and automation of leads nurturing and CRM engagement.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Hire and set up a team of internal regional consultants
* Manage the relationship with external vendor(s) who might fulfill this role on behalf of our organization for some specific regions or programmes
* Review and implement a leads management flow process to acquire more robust and informative data on leads and ultimately increase conversion into students
* Develop and roll out initial & recurrent sales training programmes (scripting, programmes and competitive knowledge) to ensure maximum sales effectiveness in the team 's approach and with the external vendor - in coordination with all Regional Admission Directors and Regional Admission Managers
* Develop and roll out initial & recurrent SFDC training manuals to ensure companywide adoption of consistent protocols and with the external vendor
* Set up and publish regular reporting on the team 's main KPI to measure the level of activity in each region and to assess performances
* Set up and publish regular reporting on leads volume flow, quality indicators broke down by channel, geography, campaign to obtain more granular information on the effectiveness of our marketing and sales campaigns in each region
A strong marketing/analytics capability is critical combined with a sales focus and strong team management approach. Educated to degree level with considerable experience in sales & marketing management including managing a team and reporting on CRM / marketing analytics processes
* Have a successful track record of working with multiple stakeholders within a matrixed, global organization
* An understanding of premium brand and high-end customer service attitude
* Experience in higher education enrollment is desirable, relevant experience within the luxury hospitality or within the high-end service sector is essential
* Advanced user level of SFDC required
* An understanding of customer behaviours through monitoring their data-trail and thereby finding opportunities to enhance the business performance.
* Able to demonstrate a very structured, consistent and granular approach
if you feel that this is the role for you then please send your CV in WORD format to email@example.comThank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates in possession of a valid UK work permit. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com