A leading educational and immigration consultancy is looking for a Chinese speaking Senior Immigration Consultant (Sales) to join the Visa Department in Central London.
The ideal candidate has to have OISC Level 1/2 or above, self-motivated, excellent communication skill, enthusiasm in business development and communication, target-driven and excellent customer relations skills. Salary up to £26k plus commission
- To meet monthly both revenue sales target assigned by line manager.
- Answering inquiries from potential UK visa and immigration clients and make sales of visa application and immigration services.
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with immigration leads generate by marketing team.
- Conduct one-to-one consultation with clients; provide quality advice to assist clients with their UK visa and related applications.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing visa and immigration clients in person, via telephone calls and Emails.
- Develop new partnership with individuals and relevant businesses.
- Oversee all aspects of the Visa and Immigration Service, ensuring that the process runs smoothly.
- Remaining up to date with any changes to UK immigration legislation.
- 1-4 years of working experience in immigration industry
- Excellent communication skills and negotiation skills
- Confident, energetic, detail oriented, organised and a team player
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Basic MS Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- Excellent verbal and English writing skills, fluent in Chinese speaking
If you feel that you are suitable for the role and are available for an interview please send your CV IN WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. For more jobs please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com.