Are you fluent in both Korean and English? Would you like to put your very own creative stamp on content for an all new digital stream? Are you looking to work for a high end high street retailer? Then read on:
My client is looking for an experienced Translator & Editor to support the marketing team on the launch of their all new digital stream. You'd be required to translate, proofread and localize all Korean content in house. This is a highly influential role, and as part of it, you would also be in touch with external partners to help achieve a high quality end product. If you have a hardworking ethic and a flair for creativity, this could be the role for you.
-Conveying the brand essence and tone of voice for all Korean content by editing and translating from English
-Translating/editing long and short form product and editorial content
-Supporting digital publications
-Creating and contributing to an all new Korean Style Guide
-Liaising with external parties to preserve the brand message
-Ideally 2 years' experience in translation and/or copywriting
-A degree in Korean or English language, Marketing and Communication, Translation, Journalism or similar subjects
-Experience and interest in fashion/lifestyle/editorial/e-commerce environment
-Understanding of Korean cultural, digital and retail, including an insight into specialised market characteristics and sensitivities
- Spoken and written language skills: fluency in Korean and English, both to mother tongue standard.
- A deep understanding of the brand and tone of voice
- Creativity and good expression as a writer, editor and translator
- Ability to multitask and prioritise, you must be able to manage multiple projects and requests, efficiently shifting gears at a moment's notice
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills
- Flexibility and ability to work to tight turnarounds under pressure
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
This is an exciting temporary opportunity beginning immediately. If you are currently available and have the required skillset please send your CV in word format.
Thank you for your interest in Euro London Appointments. Please be advised CV's will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. For more jobs please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com.