I am working on behalf of a market leader who delivers security solutions for employees working alone. These solutions use both technology and expertise to help employers protect their lone workers. They are currently looking for a Business Development Manager to further develop Sales within a broad client base from Frankfurt to the south of Germany.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager who has previously sold solutions or benefits to Human Resources Managers or Health and Safety professionals. This Technology Solution protects employees who could potentially be in risk situations and is of huge benefit to any company who has employees working alone.
You will be the company’s representative to both new and existing clients in Germany. Your primary duties will include:
• Maintaining ad building sales relationships with both existing and new clients
• To assist in business planning in terms of target sectors and customers to focus in on and to understand their requirements
• Execution of sales plan
• Turning enquiries into leads and leads into sales
• Assessing the sales cycle
• Accurately managing sales pipeline and representing it on CRM
• You have previously sold a solution either technology or other that creates a benefit for a companies employees.
• You have sold to Human Resources or Health and Safety professionals or similar teams.
• Extremely mobile and willing to travel in given region
• Ability to manage lengthy sales cycles and complex buying processes
• Independent, self-motivated and proactive
• Fluent German and English is essential
Besides having the opportunity to join an innovative company, you will also work from your home office and receive a generous compensation package.
Should you have experience in solution sales and can see yourself working for this vibrant, innovative company, feel free to send us your application!