I am working on behalf of one of Europe’s leading home improvement retail Groups who own a number of market leading brands throughout Europe. As part of their continuous growth on the German market they are adding to their team in Frankfurt.
Be part of this exciting growth and expansion. In order to further grow the business in the region they are currently recruiting a Junior Purchasing Assistant / Einkaufer (m/w).
Junior Purchasing Assistant / Einkaufer (m/w)- Retail
As the Junior Purachsing Assistant / Einkaufer (m/w) you will be working closely together with the senior Purchasing Manager and assist in managing the large vendor network across Germany. You will provide the first point of contact in regards to questions or issues that they might have and build and develop the relationship to the vendors.
Other day-to-day responsibilities will include:
• Support in the management of the vendor network
• Assist the senior Purchasing Manager
• Manage the information about the suppliers and the products
• Assist the vendors with any questions and issues they have
• Handle and analyse large amount of data and put together reports
• Continuous market- and competitor analysis
The Right Candidate
As the new Junior Purachsing Assistant / Einkaufer (m/w) you should ideally have some prior experience in purchasing or come from a customer service, inside sales or sales support background. It is of advantage if you have experience within the sectors retail, FMCG or DIY. As you will be working for an international company, it is essential that you speak and write fluent English as well as your native level German.
We expect you have:
• Ideally have some first experience in a purchasing, customer service, inside sales or sales support role
• High communication skills, flexible and highly motivated
• Good analytical skills
• Strong skills in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Excellent language skills in German and English
As a person you:
• are a team player
• are an independent worker
• have drive, ability to work well under pressure, to prioritize, plan ahead and achieve deadlines
• have a proven ability to inspire and motivate others and strong co-operation skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic purchasing professional to join this growing company. You will have the chance be part of the continuous growth of our client’s German organisation. Our client is offering a competitive salary depending on prior experience, which I would be happy to discuss upon receipt of your CV.