Our client, a global supplier of polymers for the automotive, civil engineering, packaging and construction markets, is recruiting a new Sales Manager (m/f) for southern Germany. Due to growth, they are expanding their sales team in Germany. This is a permanent role, to be filled as soon as possible and can be based from a home-office in Germany.
Sales Manager (m/f) - Technical Sales
Permanent Position, Home-office
Your new duties and responsibilities
As the new Sales Manager (m/f) you will be responsible for acquiring new client as well as building and maintaining a strong relationship with existing clients. The industries sold to include; industrial and machinery, automotive, packaging, housing and consumer products. Your territory will include the DACH region as well as other countries in central Europe.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
• Primarily responsible for the sales activities within your region
• Managing of the existing client portfolio and to further build and expand this portfolio
• Provide your clients with the best tailor-made solution tuned to their needs
• Prepare timely, accurate and concise reports on industry issues
• Continuously increase industry knowledge and apply this knowledge to strategy.
As the new Sales Manager you should ideally have experience in a similar sales role, where you are comfortable in both new business and account management. The sector and industry that you have sold in and to is flexible. My client is happy seeing candidates from very different type of backgrounds.
The ideal candidate should also have the following qualifications:
• Bachelor degree in business or equivalent level of studies
• Fluent German and strong English speaker
• Strong sales experience in the DACH market
• Service and Consultative selling approach
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Willingness to travel nationally and internationally
• Ability to work from home-office
Your benefits and how to apply
Why send your CV?
Our client is offering you a highly responsible and challenging position in a truly global company with real potential to have a career, which can offer long-term stability.
Interested? If you meet these criteria then please send your full application with the reference number GFKF333286 via email to Karin Furberg firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to hearing from you!
Team: Sales & Marketing - Germany
Languages: German, English & Swedish
Karin has been with Euro London Appointments since 2007 and has specialised on positions in Sales and Marketing. She recruits both junior and senior candidates for roles based across Germany. Having herself moved to Germany from Sweden in 2000, she is in a unique position to understand and be able to assist international candidates coming to Germany looking for a new job and start.