We have a great opportunity as an Analytics Manager to offer you within a multinational company based in York and Barcelona!
This is a key role within the company, aimed at helping clients get the most out of their analytics, improving the user experience of their website/apps and maximising the performance of their marketing campaigns.
You will also play a pivotal role in developing the in-house tools and insights using Global Central.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
A passion for working with data to improve web/apps and marketing campaign performance
* Working with clients to understand their KPI's and translating into tracking requirements
* Troubleshooting tracking issues for our clients
* Auditing tracking implementation for new clients
* Assisting clients in setting up and delivering custom reports
* Working closely with operational teams to increase the efficiency of campaign targeting and conversion
* Assisting with the development of services related to the role
* Involved in creation of training materials
Essential skills for the role would include: previous experience defining, implementing, measuring, and reporting on KPIs for analytics in a data driven environment, Experience of implementing Adobe Analytics on both sites and mobile apps, with a deep understanding of all features and performing QA
* Experience in extracting data from Adobe Analytics to analyse user behaviour and performance of marketing campaigns
* Understanding of and/ or experience in using Tag Management Solutions
* Experienced user of CRM system with the skills to make sure we make full use of the functionality of the system
The successful candidate will speak fluent English ( company business language ) and another language fluently. This is essential for the role to work in an international environment. The position can be based in York or Barcelona , salaries would depend on experience and location. For a more detailed job spec please send your CV to the email provided.
Please note that we can only consider applicants who already hold a full UK work permit.
Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy, is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our client's requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com