My client is an exciting, international Public Relations agency, with expertise and experience across industries! They have a growing office in Munich and they are looking for eager leaders to join their Travel team. This role has a perfect balance of client interaction, team mentoring, and personal project creation, all the while getting to work with a collaborative and engaging team.
Account Director- Travel
- Develop strategies and creative campaign elements for clients
- Lead your team members and work closely with experienced colleagues from our global Travel teams to develop varied campaigns across a variety of platforms including print, digital and broadcast
- Administrative client related tasks, e.g. invoicing and financial reporting in collaboration with our operations team
- Oversee the creation of media lists, activity reports and content, organize and execute events, place stories and attend client meetings.
- Maintain personal contacts with media representatives, meet journalistic requirements and deadlines
- Lead brainstorming sessions and oversee the implementation of campaigns
- Coordinate and participate in new business activities to acquire travel and lifestyle clients.
- 5-7 years or more experience in PR work, especcially in the travel, tourism and lifestyle sectors
- Extensive knowledge and interest in the luxury travel industry is an advantage
- Excellent German language skills (C2 or better) and business English fluency
- Experience in managing clients and leading junior team members
- Ability to develop and manage client budgets
- 25 days vacation - plus 5 additional vacation days taken in the summer.
- In addition, all working days between Christmas and New Year are free.
- Wellness benefits
- Public transportation ticket
- Hybrid work structure
Do you want to find out more? Send me your CV now, let’s discuss your interests & background and the opportunity in more detail.
Vielen Dank für Ihre Bewerbung bei Euro London Appointments, der größten unabhängigen Personalagentur in Europa, welche auf die Vermittlung von mehrsprachigem Personal spezialisiert ist. Wir versichern Ihnen, dass alle eingesandten Dokumente höchst vertraulich behandelt werden und Ihre Bewerbung nur mit Ihrer ausdrücklichen Genehmigung an unsere Kunden weitergeleitet wird. Weitere offene Stellenangebote finden Sie auf unserer Webseite www.eurolondon.de.