Junior Sales Manager EMEA/USA (m/f/d)
My client is the leading European market analysis and consulting firm for the IT industry. With years of market experience and offices in five countries, they are the preferred partner of European IT leaders, helping them decide on their future strategic direction. Data-driven consulting is their daily business.
They are looking for motivated and goal-oriented Junior Sales Managers to join their Munich office. If you enjoy working with digital innovations and technologies, and exciting IT companies, this could be just the role for you.
- Provide our customers (B2B) throughout Europe and the USA with expert advice in telephone and face-to-face dialogue with their decision-makers.
- Acquire new customers and inspire potential and existing customers on the phone, with webcasts, in person on site and at trade fairs.
- Cultivate a trusting and long-term relationship with customers
- You will support the optimisation of our sales strategy and play an active role in shaping it.
- Researching information about potential new customers and maintaining our CRM are also part of your sales activities.
What you bring with you
- You have good communication skills, are open-minded and are prepared to leave your comfort zone from time to time.
- You have a quick grasp of things and enjoy working independently.
- You are interested in digital innovations and technologies.
- We work together as a team, so you also have the necessary team spirit.
- Experience and passion for sales.
- Excellent German and very good English.
- Strong onboarding and training, with full international team
- Team events such as table football or darts tournaments, summer and Christmas parties as best we can these days.
- Home office or office in the centre of Munich's Glockenbach district, both are possible.
- You will receive an iPhone & MacBook, which you are welcome to use privately.
I look forward to receiving your CV today & finding out more about you.
Vielen Dank für Ihre Bewerbung bei Euro London Appointments, der größten unabhängigen Personalagentur in Europa, welche auf die Vermittlung von mehrsprachigem Personal spezialisiert ist. Wir versichern Ihnen, dass alle eingesandten Dokumente höchst vertraulich behandelt werden und Ihre Bewerbung nur mit Ihrer ausdrücklichen Genehmigung an unsere Kunden weitergeleitet wird. Weitere offene Stellenangebote finden Sie auf unserer Webseite www.eurolondon.de.