A leading international law firm with offices located Germany-wide and with global partners are currently looking for a qualified & dedicated Rechtanwaltsfachangestellte/r to support their teams in either Frankfurt, Hamburg, Dusseldorf or Berlin.
As a trained Rechtsanwaltsfachangestellte/r you are fully aware of what the role includes. Alongside the traditional duties you will have the opportunity to take on Secretarial duties supporting a team of 2 partners and 4 associates alongside 2 other support staff. In summary you will support with:
* Organise meetings with clients
* Create presentations/statistics by dictation
* Manage filing system and updating of records.
* Complete typesets.
* Independent correspondence with clients by letter and email.
* Answering calls and forwarding calls to colleagues
* All other classic duties.
*Education as a ‚Rechtsanwaltsfachangestellte/r‘ or ‚Europasekretärin/Fremdsprachenkorrespondentin‘
* Fluent German and good English skills
* Good MS Office Skills
* International experience
* Organisational talent
* Good Audio Typing skills
* Ideally at least 1 year working experience
Your Personal Qualities:
To exceed in this role you will need to be professional and patient as this is a quiet yet busy and hard working environment. I am also looking for someone who is the following:
*accurate and consistent in their work especially with German grammar and punctuation
*friendly, open and a team player with flexibility and a willingness to learn.
*self assured and confident in what they do.
* Put your qualification and experience to use within an international law firm.
* Work alongside an experienced and friendly legal professional giving you the opportunity to learn new things.
* Be part of a mid-sized law firm, where everyone knows each other and where you won’t be an anonymous assistant.
* A highly competitive salary.
If you feel this challenge is exactly what you are looking for then I would like to hear from you today! To apply for this position and for further information please send your CV by email to Anna via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants must be eligible for, and have valid documentation to work in Germany
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your express permission. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.de