Our client is an international manufacturer of 3D printers, scanners and 3D software. They work towards different industries such as medical, automotive, semiconductors and aerospace. Due to continued growth across the world and in Germany, they are looking to expand their German team and are recruiting a Business Development Representative - EMEA. As the main office is in the Rhein Main area, ideally you will be based here as well. During the onboarding, it will be a hybrid working set-up, with the possibility to then work 100% remotely.
Business Development Representative - EMEA (m/f) – IT software
Permanent Position / Frankfurt am Main / Hybrid
Your new duties and responsibilities
As the new Business Development Representative, you will be an integral part of the sales team. It will be your role to drive new business growth and nurture existing business contacts. You will achieve this through proactive sales call activities and in partnership with resellers and partners. Your clients will be based throughout Germany and Europe. Therefore, both German and English language skills are essential.
Other day-to-day tasks will include:
· Contact incoming leads and understand the client's interest and needs
· Nurture and qualify client leads
· Outbound calling to new and existing clients
· Channel management together with the resellers/ partners
· Deliver customer presentations, create quoates and concluse price negotiations
· Build and maintain a strong relationship with both current and potential clients
As the new Business Development Representative, you should be customer service oriented and have a dynamic personality. You should ideally have some prior experience in a similar customer facing role i.e. business development, inside sales, sales support or customer support, within a B2B environment.
The ideal candidate should also have the following qualifications:
· Fluent German and English (a further European language is of advantage)
· First experience in sales, business development, sales support or customer service
· Strong communication skills
· Good organisational and planning skills
· Capable of presenting in front of customers or small groups
· Good MS Office skills
· CRM experience is of advantage (Salesforce)
Our client is offering you a place within a truly international company. If you enjoy working closely with customers and are looking for a start in a sales role, then this is the position for you. Our client is offering a competitive salary consisting of a basic salary and a commission part.
Interested? If you meet these criteria then please send your full application via email with reference 353309 to Karin Furberg at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 069-219 32 218.
I look forward to hearing from you!