Euro London Appointments, market leading multilingual recruitment specialists, are looking for exceptional people to fuel our planned growth with energy and ideas. Recruitment is a hard gig but you'll learn so much about business, about people and about yourself. If you make a success of it, you'll also take control of your career and also your earnings.
- Are you passionate about people?
- Are you eager to use your language skills to add real value to clients and candidates in an international, collaborative and fun environment?
- Are you excited to develop a career in a commercial environment?
If your answer is yes to all three questions, we can offer something unique.
We are looking for exceptional Graduates to join our diverse, multilingual team. You will embrace the role of Consultant along with other fellow Graduates and follow a structured training program together. After successfully completing a three month induction, you will progress into the role of a fully fledged, equipped Consultant.
The competences you will acquire:
- Confidence to communicate with people at all levels over the phone, via email and in person; you'll be able to pitch, present and prove value.
- Professionally interviewing people, understanding their motivation, assessing and evaluating their skills and how they could add value to your clients.
- Organising interviews and selection events
- Creating and publishing online advertising content
- Preparing and coaching candidates for interviews
- Building valuable business partnerships with clients
- Negotiating mutually beneficial deals with your clients after selling our multilingual, international recruitment solutions
The skills and qualities the team share:
- Fluent written and spoken English plus one other language - European languages (French, German, Dutch, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Spanish, Italian, Eastern European languages) great but Mandarin, Japanese and others all a big plus
- Excellent communication and a love of human interaction
- Empathy; understanding people is key.
- The resilience to handle pressure and targets as well as the foresight to prepare for all eventualities; we're dealing with people and change can be fast.
What's in it for you:
- To continue to develop your language skills and enhance your cultural knowledge and understanding, all our candidates (and our colleagues) are multilingual
- A financial bonus on hitting and exceeding your targets; monthly commission that can see you quickly earning £30-50k and long term even more.
- Other great incentives including vouchers, half days, lunches and dinners with other top performers, weekends away, holidays (and extra holiday!) and ad hoc competitions (being competitive helps too).
- Exciting, international, team driven environment
- Breakfast Monday, Organic Fruit Wednesday and Thursday, Friday drinks
- Themed team nights out; Oktoberfest, Junkyard Golf, bowling, bubble football, cinema etc..
If the above resonates with you, register your details here and provide a few words on why you believe you would be the best candidate for our team at Euro London!