Applications will only be accepted if:
- You are bilingual in another language other than English (language graduates accepted)
- You have 6 months recruitment experience OR studied languages at university
*** Please do not apply if you do not meet the above criteria ***
Are you looking for a company to help you start or advance your career in recruitment? Are you looking for a fun and fast-paced working environment that values employees for their people skills and their linguistic ability? Well, Euro London Appointments are hiring!
We are currently looking for multilingual candidates to join the Euro London team as recruitment consultants. Candidates with more than 6 months recruitment experience will be at an advantage, however we will still consider candidates that have:
- A bachelor's degree in language
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong motivation and drive
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills
What will you get in return?
Euro London is a fantastic company to work for but we can be quite picky in choosing who gets to join our fun and ambitious teams. However, successful candidates will receive:
- a competitive commission structure (this is how you can make big money with our agency!)
- Company incentives for hitting target (tropical holidays, expensive lunches/dinners etc. the list goes on!)
- 23 days holiday your birthday off and not including bank holidays!
- Private healthcare
- Life insurance
- Private pension
- Free fruit during the week and free drinks on Fridays
- Regular social events
I would honestly be here all day if I tried to include them all!
To put it very simply, we are looking for bright, ambitious and crucially: multilingual candidates to join our company. If you believe that could be you, then please get in touch with me!
0207 029 3751