Do you enjoy speaking with customers? Would you like to work for an international company? Would you describe yourself as energetic and enthusiastic? Then I have the perfect job for you!
My client is looking for a
Customer Service Representative (m/f)
Your new employer
Our client is one of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies and market leader in communication, customer engagement and support solutions, based in Boston. With millions of customers across the globe they are constantly looking to expand their business also in Germany, which is why they are looking for a new addition for their team in Karlsruhe.
Your day – to – day duties will include
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
Interested? If you meet these criteria then please send your CV to Yasmin Schulz at firstname.lastname@example.org .
I look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded to any client without your express permission. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com .
A globally operating and prestigious Investment firm is currently seeking Customer Service Representative with French OR Italian OR German plus English skills to provide a first class service to their customers!
Customer Service French OR Italian OR German plus English!
Once you have completed an intensive training introduction, you will be part of a team of 15 and will be responsible for the following:
• Taking inbound calls in a service centre environment
• Processing and interpreting customer concerns, wishes and demands
• Account activation and maintenance
• Providing explanations on procedures
• Educating customers on products
• Ensuring high-levels of customer satisfaction at all times
If you have experience in the financial services/banking industry this is an advantage but not a must! You should present yourself professionally and be comfortable liaising with your customers on a remote basis. Other requirements include:
• French OR Italian OR German plus fluent English
• Ideally at least one year experience in a customer service role
• Previous experience in a call or service centre environment is ideal
• Good MS Office skills
• You are being offered the opportunity to join an established, international and ultimately progressive company
• The chance to work in an international environment where you can use your languages daily
If you are interested please send your English CV to Anna via email@example.com
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent
language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of
confidence and that your application will not be forwarded to any client without your express
permission. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website