Are you fluent in Japanese OR German and English? Are you a translator looking to make an impact at a high end online fashion retailer? Do you want to work with a collaborative team who pride themselves on quality over quantity? Then read on:
My client is a household name in the luxury fashion world headquartered in East London. They are looking for a content creator (passion for fashion not essential, but definitely helps!) to support the wider team in translating product copy for the brand.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a team-based environment and the role would require you to translate English content into Japanese OR German.
Skills & experience required:
- 1 years experience of in house/freelance translation experience
- Fluent Japanese/German to mother tongue standard
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Degree level education in a relevant discipline
- High level of attention to detail and organisation
- Ability to think on your feet, prioritise important tasks and to multi-task
-Previous experience or interest in the fashion industry preferred
- Daily translation targets to be achieved
- Capability of adhering to in house style guides and ensure tasks are completed to given deadlines
- Ensure consistency across all Japanese/German content is suitable for release
- Research to achieve specific tone for each project
What they can offer you:
-Annual company trip
-Season ticket loan or Cycle to Work scheme
-A matched pension contribution
This is an exciting permanent opportunity beginning immediately. If you are currently available and have the required skillset please send your CV in word format.
Thank you for your interest in Euro London Appointments. Please be advised CV's will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. For more jobs please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com.