A leading international trade and development specialist based in the heart of London are hiring an assistant manager to support their accounts team and coordinate a client base across a variety of sectors such as Energy & Mineral Resources, Machinery & Aerospace, Manufacturing & Chemicals, Real Estate and Consumer Lifestyle.
The Assistant Manager should be an individual with proven practical experience with IFRS (UK & Europe preferred) and ideally be fully or partly qualified (ACCA or equivalent).
The firm's rich history is reflected through their varied and international clientele, and has consistently upheld and maintained a reputation for actively engaging in business across the globe.
Duties include but are not limited to:
*Management Accounting on a monthly basis
* Advising with regards to Accounting, Tax and VAT
* Preparation of statutory financial statements for audit and corporation tax returns
* Preparation of ad hoc reports e.g. analysis or variance reporting
* Updating fixed asset registers
* Supporting GM and DGM on audits and other general financial administration
* Compiling and creating quarterly reports to HQ and other international branches
* Supporting and mentoring others within the accounts team
*In depth knowledge of IFRS
*Partly/Fully Qualified (ACCA or equivalent)
*Management and Financial Accounting experience
*Experience with group reposting/consolidation and managing month end close
*Accountancy experience within a commercial environment
*Full working proficiency in English; both written and spoken
*Fluency in another foreign language preferred but not essential
*Advanced MS Office skills
Thank you for your interest in Euro London Appointments. Please be advised CV's will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. For more jobs please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com