Our client, a leading global law firm, is looking to recruit a PR Lead in their Paris office.
You will drive all PR activities in France and form part of a global PR, branding and communications team.
Candidates must have a solid background in PR in France, with French to native standard and an excellent level of English. Candidates should have a PR agency background, focusing on clients in the legal or banking & finance sector.
This is an exciting opportunity to make a real impact as part of a global Brand & Communications team. The role is a newly created, due to growth.
- Building relationships with key reporters at relevant media outlets and supervising firm contacts with external media; serving as the primary point of contact for any appointed PR agency
- Drafting and distributing press releases, deal and case announcements, and other media advisories
- Placing attorney-written articles as bylined commentary in publications; identifying opportunities to leverage thought leadership for press commentary
- Working together with Pan-European Branding & Content and Business Development colleagues to draft content for the firm’s website and other digital and social media channels, including the Paris office showcase page on LinkedIn
- Drafting and coordinating award entries and survey submissions, facilitating interviews as required; supporting BD colleagues with submissions for the main legal directories
- Working closely with the firm’s Partners in France, providing guidance and support for all PR activities
- Solid experience in Public Relations, ideally within an agency environment.
- Experience in PR for Professional Services / Legal / Corporate clients
- Possess knowledge of core public relations and marketing principals including digital marketing, communications, branding, market research, and competitive intelligence
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and oral, including reading, grammar, spelling, and vocabulary to ensure proper and efficient writing, as well as the ability to write professionally and with attention to detail, and to utilize communication skills to enhance the firm’s outstanding reputation
- French at native standard with fluency in English – written and verbal#LI-HW1
Salary: 65K€ - 80K€ + benefits
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted