I am working with a leader in global forecasting and quantitative analysis. Their worldwide client base comprises more than 1,500 international corporations, financial institutions, government organisations, and universities.
With offices around the world, they employ more than 400 people, including 250 economists and analysts. Their best-of-class global economic and industry models and analytical tools give them an unmatched ability to forecast external market trends and assess their economic, social and business impact.
They offer a comprehensive portfolio of publications, databases, and analytical tools on a subscription basis as well as bespoke consultancy services such as Thought Leadership and Economic Impact studies.
To strengthen their team in Frankfurt they are seeking a new Business Development Executive with the focus on the DACH and East European market.
As the new Business Development Executive it will be your responsibility to expand the market share throughout a large region covering both DACH and the CIS region. As an integral part of the Sales team you will be responsible for selling subscription services to the research and analysis used by Fortune 500 and Dax listed companies.
As a Consultative Business Development focused individual you will:
· Research key accounts to assess and capitalize on business opportunities
· Identify and establish relationships with key stakeholders within potential new business
· Ongoing prospecting to obtain client meetings gained through calling, networking and setting up of business meetings.
· Management of the contract and approval process on new business
· Build a portfolio of satisfied clients and further develop the existing client base
You will be looking for a company that focuses on team work and developing its people.
· Bachelor Level qualification in Economics or a Business focused study
· Experience of selling at a senior level and mapping business requirements across an organization
· Ability to successfully turn called prospects into solid business contacts, however quality Consultative calls are the key to success.
· Fluent German and English is essential: further European languages are a great advantage
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Consultative Sales professional to join this growing team and be part of a very successful and international company. This company is offering a competitive salary package depending on your prior experience.
If interested please send your cv to Emma Brady
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded to any client without your express permission. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website.